Friday 29 April 2011

SNSDFansUK reaches over 100,000 video views!

Thank you Thank you to all the viewers who has been watching our collection of non stop videos of Girls' Generation!

Today i reached 100,000 video views on YouTube account "SNSDFansUK" ! And on top of that I have reached 100 subscribers! I have regained confidence now in YouTube since I started my other YouTube accounts! So as a thank you I will be making vlogs called "It's SNSD Time!"

 Thanks again and keep stay tuned :)

Please watch this video as I am trying to get as many viewers as possible on Mr. Taxi by Girls' Generation!

2 comments:

  1. I keep watching the dance version - I prefer it!! But I am obbsessed with it at the moment. Well. what will be in the vlog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think It'll be something about SNSD (Of course)and I will do a video about me unboxing Mr. Taxi CD! It still haven't arrived though :(

    ReplyDelete