Thursday 18 August 2011

Park Min Young's one close friend is Jessica!


Park Min Young recently opened up about her close friendship with SNSD’s Jessica.
On July 24th, the actress attended SNSD’s second solo concert, held at the Olympic Gymnasium in Seoul. Despite the fact that she was busy filming for SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ at the time, Park Min Young went to the concert to show her support for Jessica.
She revealed, “I’m very close to Jessica. Although I couldn’t stay until the end, I came to the concert to cheer her on. We were actually close even before she debuted. When I first met her, I was a college student and she was a middle-schooler. She was a ‘dongsaeng’ of a close friend of mine, and told me that she wanted us to get close.
The actress continued, “I’m a shy person, so it took time for us to get close, but now I think of her as a real friend. She even visits me randomly at my house. We can’t see each other often because we’re both so busy, but every time I see her, she’s very cute. These days, Jessica has matured and keeps saying adult-like things. Her cuteness is going away slightly.
Park Min Young was recently cast in KBS2TV’s ‘Man of Honor‘ and is busily preparing for filming.
Source: Enews24 via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment